Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 August, 08:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
After reading Danny’s heartbreaking story I more than suspect that my 5 month old grandson’s heart condition is a result of shedding. My daughter and her husband are unvaxxed PTs around vaxxed clients and coworkers all day. Her periods became very irregular in 2021 but still got pregnant. Her bp shot up so high the baby had to be delivered at 34 weeks. He survived but now has a heart defect, is on beta blockers and not gaining weight. Even on the meds his heart rate twice has shot up to over 300 bpm and had to have his little heart stopped and restarted. Despite zero history of heart issues in either family, cardiologist claims it’s congenital.
We really need that island.
04:47 AM - Aug 02, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TamIAM in this post can reply
SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
03 August, 04:18
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
Prayers for your sweet grandson! ❤️🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
03 August, 06:08
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
Thank you, Suzie. I have a strong knowing that he will be healed. 💜🙏