Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 August, 08:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Holly Brewer @Hollys_Homes
01 August, 09:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Doctors here in Alabama wont give Ivermectin or HCQ. Any recommendations on how to get them?
I had C19 in 2020 & every symptom I had was completely bass ackwards for me! 😂STORY OF MY LIFE🤣 The strangest symptom was a severe rash very similar to Shingles, but worse, ALL over my body!!! Exactly a year later, I was around my dad (who’s stubborn as a mule) and was just vaxxed; That painful rash came back again! My youngest daughter who was also around him had 3 periods in 1 month! That was a fun month, HORMONES flying everywhere. 🤦‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
01 August, 10:04
In response Holly Brewer to her Publication
Online @ reliablepharmacy.com / pushhealth.com / invermectin.com / alldaychemist.com . The first is highly recommended. Hope this helps.👍

Holly Brewer @Hollys_Homes
You’re wonderful! THANK YOU SO MUCH! 🥰
10:20 PM - Aug 01, 2022
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hollys_Homes in this post can reply
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
01 August, 10:27
In response Holly Brewer to her Publication
I am trying to share this with as many as I can. Glad if I can help.