Only people mentioned by QsAnonGinger777 in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
01 August, 09:58
In response QsAnon Ginger777 to her Publication
🥰💕♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
01 August, 09:51
Hurry Back Please..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LQve Trump @LoveTump
01 August, 08:02
Beautiful
I have such love for president Trump and all he's done and is doing for us

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
01 August, 08:01
fuck… now im crying…. thanks.

QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
02 August, 04:28
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
Anytime, @roccoq ! 😂

Ange Love @LoveM
01 August, 07:56
😍What do you see?🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸

arba happihr @arba
01 August, 09:50
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Who do you see
Cant wait It's so exciting.

QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
02 August, 04:29
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Jr.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
01 August, 07:53
Gota love a great Frank song. Double it with our Great Potus?
That's and instant hit in my book.
Well done.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
01 August, 07:47
what a great video!

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
01 August, 07:44
Well I almost made it through the evening without boohoo'in. 😭 I want my vote BACK! I want to go get my vote, cancel it out and recast my vote AGAIN for TRUMP! Like we ALL did! I'm so tired of lies and games. I can't stand untruths!! 😞 JESUS!!! I NEED YOU!!!!....ALWAYS! 💜

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts