Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 August, 08:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
01 August, 03:01
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I am a hospice nurse. I made it all the way through the plandemic without getting sick until I was exposed to a Covid positive patient who had been vaccinated three times. I got pretty darn sick in January. Had to use ivermectin and steroids. Ended up with long Covid and now I am on disability for six months. Long Covid leaves you with not much energy and some other weird symptoms. At this point I am so disenchanted with the medical community that I doubt I will ever go back to being a nurse. I did NOT get the vax and I don’t recommend it for anybody but I respect everyone’s right to choose what they put in their own body.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
01 August, 04:33
In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication
Yeah long haul sucks. was just feeling better for past two weeks after over a year (compro health yadda yadda) and went to a birthday pary Friday. Now feeling like crap again brain fog + other. Grrr. This completely stinks. Prayers for you and all.

MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
Sorry to hear that. Turkey Tail and Rieshi mushroom tictures have been helpful for me with brain fog.
06:56 PM - Aug 01, 2022
In response The Intercessor to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MrsNursebot17 in this post can reply
The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
01 August, 07:17
In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication
Thank you, i use them also.