Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply
Lisa Newnham @ShinySHINY
13 August, 02:59
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Don't think I can buy ivermectin in the UK, how do you know what you're buying is legit too?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
13 August, 03:19
In response Lisa Newnham to her Publication
It's a crapshoot, isn't it? We are taking chances because our control obsessed governments won't let us have this "wonder drug".
However these sources mentioned have been vetted by other AnonUp members. And the companies have shown some form of authenticity.
And so far the product is working!
Maybe you can get Ivermectin from a Farm Supply store?
🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
13 August, 02:19
Tractor Supply sells it as well. I purchase it there.

Carol Ann @colors
14 August, 05:39
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Thats were I got mine also it works great for a lot of things

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
13 August, 02:05
Have placed 2 orders from reliablerxpharmacy and been pleased. why the ivermectin spray, for what issues, and is it effective?

13 August, 02:42
In response Marla DuBois to his Publication
This flyer comes with the product. The spray was designed to safeguard against Covid.
I believe the Suggested Dosage is for Covid but can be instructive in general.
This Ivermectin spray can be used against other parasitic infections.
It works.
🐸

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
13 August, 01:06
Does anyone know how often to dose if no known issues?
Is there a protocol to follow? Loading phase, maintenance?
I understand that the amount each person should take is different.
I also have heard that OD's are not really a worry.
I'd like to add it to my daily supplements but yes a dollar a day is too tight, right now.

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
14 August, 12:59
In response MrE Kuff to his Publication
www.flccc.net might be helpful in getting an answer to your questions

07 August, 01:08

01 August, 03:28

01 August, 01:44
Ordered from ivermectin.com last week; should get it today.

01 August, 11:58
Got it today. Order filled 7/28; received 8/1.