Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
31 July, 09:31
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
word

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
31 July, 09:19
Amen to this! #Faith πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kenneth Cox @Klc3
31 July, 06:26
Exactly what a journey this is it made me turn into a better human being and Trust God with every fiber in me. God Bless all you on this journey. Truly the best is yet to cone.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
31 July, 06:24

ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
31 July, 05:19
Kim, you have such a large following and I would love if you would please share so people actually see this. Thank you!

Is this our future home? Note: no doors to get out. Our new prison.

https://youtu.be/3xPac81D4...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
31 July, 09:01
In response ForHis Glory6 to her Publication
Nope!

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
01 August, 04:22
In response ForHis Glory6 to her Publication
Were their plans. Trusting they’ve been interrupted but we’re being shown - part of show.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
31 July, 05:04
Staying centered (as possible) in all situations is lesson in mastery

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
31 July, 04:04
I actually had more yet. I have learned more patience through this Awakening, and I feel more Love for Everyone! Thanks to All who helped me get this far on Our Magnificent Journey! Thanks Pepe! 😊😊😊

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
31 July, 04:01
I found this to be very true sharing with people. I get attacked here and there for saying things on gettr. I take a moment, check my research is correct and give a Loving Truthful response. I usually always get a kind response back. So many do not know anything and I forget where I I read or heard something. FAITH, LOVE, PATIENCE and KINDNESS have carried me the last 2 yrs. This is a Beautiful statement, Thank You!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
31 July, 04:02
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
don't let the haters get to you! β™₯️