Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Jay Bird @HawksNest3
31 July, 07:43
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
But yet Trump is endorsing the vaccine! Hmmm....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
31 July, 06:51
What was frustrating for me is that we had a skeleton crew during the shut down of 2020. I was one of the employees they kept on. Everyone else was out for most of the year and getting bonus 600.00 checks every week. While I am working making less than what they were bringing in weekly for staying home. Then they come back and call in sick for covid and stay out another 14 days. Then the company offers a bonus time off if you are vaxed and extra time off for each booster. I haven't ever called in once for any reason in 3 years. If martial law happens...I'll probably have to go through it all again. It was very draining.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Anonette @biju
31 July, 05:31
I keep wondering what is going to happen when people need blood transfusions but don't want vaxxed blood given to them? I would not want it.

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Julie Thrash @aberdeen1
31 July, 04:49
All of the people I work with who had COVID in the padt few months are vaccinated with boosters. I am UNVACCINATED and have not been sick once through this whole scamdemic...I just want to say " WHO is stupid and irresponsible now??!!!" NOT the person who is at work EVERYDAY while you vaxxers are home sick..

Kevina Brian @Gatachica
31 July, 04:45
True and im one!

1776 ... @IGG1776
31 July, 02:12