Jennifer Harlin @JennyHarlin454545
03 February, 05:16
https://youtu.be/ukZRhAOgO...
BUSTED😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
FULL_OF_CRAP_PRODUCTIONS - YouTube

DEEP_F@KE/P3D0TUS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
03 February, 10:24
In response Jennifer Harlin to her Publication
If there's a deception happening, then Trump and the patriots are aware of it and certainly part of it. I understand the whole thing would be to wake up the masses. But at what point does this operation to wake the masses become cruel to the majority which already loves President Trump and already wants freedom and prosperity and an end to tyranny? At what point do we say enough is enough? We get it? Biden is bad, liberty is good? More than 80 million of us already said that in November. When will Trump and the patriots mercifully bring this thing to an end?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jennifer Harlin @JennyHarlin454545
From my perspective they are taking down a thousand of years old cult. The plan started after JFK and is now being executed. Look up looking glass and know that we have already won. Thats cheating i should make you figure it out yourself. like i did for 3 years😂🤣. Just reaearch the fuck our of all the CIA operatioms
10:40 PM - Feb 03, 2021
In response Mark Quinn to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JennyHarlin454545 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jennifer Harlin, click on at the bottom under it