BUSTEDπŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
FULL_OF_CRAP_PRODUCTIONS - YouTube

DEEP_F@KE/P3D0TUS

05:16 PM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by JennyHarlin454545 in this post can reply
Happy 2Bhere @Happy2B
04 February, 08:56
In response Jennifer Harlin to her Publication
i don't buy this theory, here is my theory https://youtu.be/1VgHQAivP...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
04 February, 05:30
I must be dumber than I thought. I can't repost this (share, like retweet) to my own page. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jennifer Harlin @JennyHarlin454545
04 February, 06:06
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
it is not you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... i have had the same problem πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Happy 2Bhere @Happy2B
04 February, 08:57
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
you just hit the third symbol over that looks like a circle and it put it on your page

Ally Smart @Allysmart
04 February, 01:21
The question is who is fooling who? I see the white hats are fooling the bad guys while they are working on arrests. At least, this is what I am certainly hoping for.

Penopi Patriot @Penopi
04 February, 12:00
So is anyone actually going in the Capital building?
where is Congress holding sessions?

BOB HRIVNAK @KAGBOB
04 February, 11:40
The movie continues. Can't wait to the ending when they get all the Bad Guys!

Patrice Daniel @FrenchPatrick
03 February, 11:10
interdasting.....

Angel Grace @Tianshi
03 February, 11:08
This movie just keeps getting better and better! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
03 February, 10:24
Thank you

Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
03 February, 10:24
If there's a deception happening, then Trump and the patriots are aware of it and certainly part of it. I understand the whole thing would be to wake up the masses. But at what point does this operation to wake the masses become cruel to the majority which already loves President Trump and already wants freedom and prosperity and an end to tyranny? At what point do we say enough is enough? We get it? Biden is bad, liberty is good? More than 80 million of us already said that in November. When will Trump and the patriots mercifully bring this thing to an end?

03 February, 10:40
In response Mark Quinn to his Publication
From my perspective they are taking down a thousand of years old cult. The plan started after JFK and is now being executed. Look up looking glass and know that we have already won. Thats cheating i should make you figure it out yourself. like i did for 3 yearsπŸ˜‚πŸ€£. Just reaearch the fuck our of all the CIA operatioms

Casey Herr @hcasey0907
03 February, 09:26
so here is my observation/question....if he is in a fake location...wasnt there a motorcade that left the white house and took him to the capital to see the officer last night? now granted thats shady too....why not go today instead of unannounced when its past your bedtime....but still there were pictures of him in the rotunda....?? so hard to know what to believe.

03 February, 10:44
In response Casey Herr to his Publication
I am with you. i just keep reminding myself we are watching a movie🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿.. pulls you away from any doubt. At least to me!!!

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
03 February, 09:18
What an awesome video!

03 February, 10:36
In response Peaceful Power to her Publication
Agree... looks to me like his filming in there. He doesnt want to be in D.C thar's foreign land. That is just a guess. i have no idea what is going on rn πŸ€·β€β™€οΈFOR SURE. we are watching a movie.

Eric Larson @ericman375
03 February, 08:31
he's wrong on the ledge and the view going in because the CGIers got that right but the CGIers forgot to do anything about the view out the window. That was the reason they filmed outside going in because they knew the cgi would get it correct to mislead the patriots into believing Biden really is in the white house . . . which he's not.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
03 February, 08:20
Rob "meat head" Reiner made those sets πŸ˜‚ so busted!!!

Justice 4 ALL @NoMoreBS
03 February, 08:09
🧐now where just where have i heard castlerock before....hmmmm just must sound familiar for some reasQon

Ernst Stavro Blofeld @ESBlofeld
03 February, 07:49

Ernst Stavro Blofeld @ESBlofeld
03 February, 07:57
In response Ernst Stavro Blofeld to his Publication
Panoramic view of those culvert studios (look at the roofs ... Biden really is not there ...) https://www.google.com/map...

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
03 February, 07:46
good job!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Gray .. . @Wafflehammer
03 February, 07:15
As much as I want this to be true, I don't buy it. Check out Richard Citizen Journalist's video about this on Telegram (from 2/2/21). Then go to YouTube and search for SheekGreekGeek's latest videos where she's on the grounds at Culver Studios. He may be in a fake White House (I am not yet convinced of that), but I don't think this video is from Culver Studios. The Oval Office at Culver is not inside a White House replica, so it wouldn't be this similar. The details are critical in this analysis. Let's keep digging...

James O'Brien @RedSpeed
03 February, 08:38
In response Gray .. . to his Publication
I agree that if there is a site this is not it. The Amazon/Culver studio has green shutters (even on that side), tree placement is diffrent, window spacing is completely different, doors are different on the second story. Also, the real Oval Office does indeed have a driveway in that location (look at the Satellite maps on google maps).πŸ™

Ewok Of Death @EwokOfDeath
04 February, 02:39
In response Gray .. . to his Publication
Just spent WAY to much time in Google Maps in street view looking at Culver Studios and Amazin Studios, this is 100% NOT where the video of Biden was filmed. Exterior/builidng/landscaping layout is completely different

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
03 February, 07:10
full if crap thats what biden is. the teuth will be known soon enuf.

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
03 February, 07:02
Where is Jim Acosta?

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
03 February, 06:27
Edward Snowden paid a high price but it was the right thing to do...

Watch this video here: https://www.youtube.com/wa...
This Is THE ONLY WAY How 2021 Can Get Better... - YouTube

Watch my new video on my backup channel: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/6ljbzRcsXyYh/_________________________βœͺ This Is THE ONLY WAY How Things Can Get Bet...

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
03 February, 06:25
Nice!