Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
TalYah 2022 @dawn95
13 August, 01:22
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
iam in tears. my heart breaks for all those who took the poison under false pretenses. i have immediate family members who took it and so far only mild issues. However, the long term effects are unknown for even mild issues.. My heart grieves for them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
31 July, 11:14
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ข
Thank You Jesus for guiding to not be tested (anyway), masked, or vaxed! Thank You Sweet Jesus! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
31 July, 11:13
๐Ÿ™God Bless you I pray you heal... at least it was NOT the mark (only the pretext to the mark) that is yet to come...

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
31 July, 11:11
There are cures out there - you can find them - do your research. I pray that you will be healed 100%!!! โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ™

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
31 July, 11:09
I pray God gives her supernatural intervention and healing.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

TrueView Patriot @TimA
31 July, 11:15
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜… dont you worry

Patriot Fury โญโญโญ @QFlagPin
31 July, 11:07
"No job is worth it"... PERIOD!

Debra ... @WelcomeHome
31 July, 11:05
๐Ÿ˜ขso sad!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
31 July, 11:03
Thanks for Sharing this! Many of us needed to hear this! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Œ

This when I want JFK JRโ€™s t-shirt โ€œI told yaโ€! ๐Ÿคฃ

I know we will all be humble and NOT rub it in our friends and family faces, but Dang it is tempting.

I have LOST friemdships over not getting Jabbed. i guess they were not genuine friends. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
31 July, 11:15
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Some may return once they find out the TRUTH!! They will have a hell of a time when the TRUTH is known to them!! Praying for all of them and us to be protected and safe!!! We are ALL ONE!!

ThanQ for your post Patriot!! Much love to you and ALL of US!! WWG1WGA โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ™

Cel Har @GodFamCountry
31 July, 10:56
God Bless her and Heal her...Amen ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
31 July, 10:53
โ€œNo job is worth itโ€. ๐Ÿ‘Š

Lost mine because wouldnโ€™t comply with the face diaper

and ๐ŸŽถI feel good โ€ฆโ€ฆ.