Ice Kates donated @IceKates
29 July, 11:10
Thank you farmers and ranchers for the work and dedication you do. I am truly blessed by your hard work :)

#ThankYouFarmers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
29 July, 11:59
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Please pray for us. We are in deep trouble! No rain, even IF we could afford fertilizer for hay, which is sky high, no rain! We have a small cow/calf operation and so far we have hung on. We have 3 round bales of hay left so that means we are at the end of our rope. Texas cattle ranchers are in crisis! Bad news for our mama cows and their babies. I am in tears. We have cared for and nurtured these mamas and now we can’t. I don’t want them going for hamburger! Please pray we start getting rain this week! πŸ™ 😒

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
29 July, 06:32
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Lord Jesus our farmers and ranchers are in desperate need of rain. Please open the heavens and bring much needed rain on the farmlands and ranches across this nation. Cool the temperatures and bring relief to those who supply our food. Also provide the needed fertilizer and hay needed to feed the livestock and grow the food. Lord Your word says you will provide for our needs. Please rain down blessing after upon these farmers and ranchers, please provide abundant rain, and answer every prayer for rain. In Jesus' Name, Amen. πŸ™

Only people mentioned by Cydalee in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cydalee Patriot, click on at the bottom under it