Only people mentioned by sambrown in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
31 July, 08:56
In response Sam Brown to his Publication
love this video, new life♥️ music is wonderful, wanted more 🎶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
31 July, 05:02
rebirth , mother nature is so magnificent. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trueblue @trueblue
31 July, 02:50
that makes me think all creation is source expressed through different points in time and space

Ashas Ashes @AshesToAshas
31 July, 01:40
God's creation is so amazing!

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
31 July, 01:16
What a wonderful start to my day!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
31 July, 01:15
Who could have possibly done this if there is no God?

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
31 July, 01:03
Gardens are the best lessens / its beautiful watching them grow ..,
Y E S, our creator syncs everything.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
31 July, 12:53
Beautiful, thanks.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
31 July, 12:47
Satan may be able to inject his evil onto people here on Earth, but this video Shows God is the CREATOR and he is EVERYWHERE!! ❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
31 July, 11:02
Wow! So beautiful

Teresa Romiti @Reformer_Legacy
31 July, 10:59
these flowers are hibiscus and this particular type the flower is as big as our heads. they are stunning. 😊

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
31 July, 02:21
In response Teresa Romiti to her Publication
🌹🌸I sure they smell wonderful.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
01 August, 11:27
In response Teresa Romiti to her Publication

Teresa Romiti @Reformer_Legacy
31 July, 10:54
SO beautiful! i love watching our garden grow through the stages. it truly is wonderful to watch. i always take pictures through it all. 🙂

Mor Creed @Morcreed
31 July, 10:50
No excuse for anyone that has eyes to see.

Romans 1:20

"For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities – his eternal power and divine nature – have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse."

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
31 July, 10:50
Be still my heart! So lovely!

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
31 July, 10:47
How pure and beautiful💕🕊

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
31 July, 10:04
We have an awesome God....

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
31 July, 10:00
beautiful mother nature giving birth over and over

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
31 July, 10:00
Earth re-birthing!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
31 July, 09:53
And our Pineal gland is our " third eye" that is the source of our spiritual connection. This is why it is important to keep this tiny pine shaped gland healthy. ( and why things like fluoride, GMO's and other contaminates calcify it, which is of course the purpose of these contaminates in our food and water.) We, as well as all of nature, is miraculously and wonderfully made! 😇

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
31 July, 09:48
🤍

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
31 July, 09:46
That is gorgeous!

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
31 July, 09:42
Double Wow

Neanderthal S27 @s27
31 July, 09:41
Nature is Beautiful 😍

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
31 July, 09:04
Gen 32:30
And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: H6439 for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.
Penuel or Peniel = "facing God"

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
31 July, 08:38
Intentional Design.
Gods signature.
Fibonacci sequences.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
31 July, 08:31
❤️

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
31 July, 08:21
Nature is God’s symphony. It’s so amazing to be a part of everyday.

Sea Shell @seashorewoman
31 July, 08:20
Brought tears of joy.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
31 July, 07:27
So beautiful... lovely start to my day. Thank you.
There were several pine trees (one red, and about 7 white), in the garden of the house I just moved from. I used to love raking up bunches of the cones and putting them on display in a large clay pot
on the front deck. Others were scattered around the property in places where I wanted to encourage them to drop their seed, and grow new trees. I miss that..

Sam Brown @sambrown
31 July, 07:41
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
🤗🤗🤗

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
31 July, 06:21
wow everything grows