Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 July, 01:30
Good Morning Patriots.

Payback.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
I know Nana just goes on and on, but I have to say that when trying to connect with God directly He can see right into our hearts, the universe can also, now idk if the universe goes by vibrations but it can tell too.

What I want to tell you is that ppl must understand, in seeking this connection we cant just talk about helping others we have to
ACTUALLY do it.
We have to step out on that limb in faith when God puts someone if front of you to help out he has already given you the money or time to do it or he will after you do it.
BUT DO IT!
Then when you close your eyes and connect he already knows your heart and your faith and the universe will trust your connection is true.

When I meditate I always come in gratitude and humility in service to the All, and God is the All.
11:36 PM - Jul 30, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
31 July, 01:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
That's exactly true. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blu Bird donated @se0861
31 July, 12:40
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I love what you are saying here. How can we be of service to God? Only by loving and helping his children.