Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Lori Fisher @BugsNP
31 July, 10:37
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Actually pay it forward VK 😘🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Fisher @BugsNP

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Fisher @BugsNP

Lori Fisher @BugsNP
31 July, 10:36
I was crying right along with him.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
31 July, 04:53
not tears

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Jess 369 @Jess_369_
31 July, 04:49
beautiful

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
31 July, 01:38
darn it, some tears, those ppl who helped him expected nothing in return, they just did good from their hearts, love a surprise twist of kindness💜💜💜

Leanne Bonnekamp @Leabonn
31 July, 12:37

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
31 July, 12:21
Those who are good at heart, been subject to good (case and point👆) but most likely been subjected to [Bad] along the way based on "Talent", Peace and Love Patriots!!!!

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
31 July, 12:01
I hope he is not one of the evil ones .

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
31 July, 12:19
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
That's where my mind goes too:(

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 July, 11:36
I know Nana just goes on and on, but I have to say that when trying to connect with God directly He can see right into our hearts, the universe can also, now idk if the universe goes by vibrations but it can tell too.

What I want to tell you is that ppl must understand, in seeking this connection we cant just talk about helping others we have to
ACTUALLY do it.
We have to step out on that limb in faith when God puts someone if front of you to help out he has already given you the money or time to do it or he will after you do it.
BUT DO IT!
Then when you close your eyes and connect he already knows your heart and your faith and the universe will trust your connection is true.

When I meditate I always come in gratitude and humility in service to the All, and God is the All.

Blu Bird donated @se0861
31 July, 12:40
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I love what you are saying here. How can we be of service to God? Only by loving and helping his children.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
31 July, 01:21
That's exactly true. :)

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 July, 11:17
Good morning VK!
Missed you this morning.
😭Random acts of kindness helping each other is what it is all about!
God's life lessons.

You know this reminds me that I heard a story that a
SINGLE RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS
in 2012 is what turned this all around with God.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
30 July, 11:22
i always think of Ladi Diana when I think of random acts of kindness

Back to the Future @Backontrack
30 July, 10:18
World about to get their fair share.
As for us.
Anon Island
Here we come.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
30 July, 10:17
Hi VK 😃
Timestamp 13:30 est
13:30 > 4:3 > 7
1:30 > 4
7:4 > 11

30 July, 10:10
video length 1:34
1:34 > 1:7 >< 17
1+3+4 = 8 > ♾ >< Loop payback
💧134

Warrior of the Light @Light_Warrior17
30 July, 07:23
vibes rising!

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
30 July, 07:18
"The Law Of Reciprocation"
Every day is an opportunity to uplift ourselves, and someone else. You never know how or when that investment 'pays off'.

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
30 July, 07:09
Remember to get even with those who did you RIGHT 💛

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
30 July, 06:38
💖 vibes 💖

Ange Love @LoveM
30 July, 06:27
I don’t know about him, but his testimony pulled my heartstrings😭I remember helping some out and all that mattered to me was they get back on their feet🙏🏻❤️God is Good✝️

Have a blessed day with much Love VK❤️

#FamilyIsEverything

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
30 July, 06:13
GM VK!

Payback : Retribution or revenge.

Payback = 59
Renegade = 59
How did SA welcome BO during his trip?

P = 16
Remember, AG Sessions cannot look like an impartial player that is out to get all former Obama team members as we need him for other important work.

Video length 1:33 >7
TS 1:30 pm > 13:30 > 7
Why did BO send billions in cash to Iran?

One drop w/payback
The BRIDGE.

30 July, 10:13
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
check 💧134 😉

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
30 July, 05:40
im not a fan of his. disnt he get his friend killed for ratting on him to the cabal that his friend was gonna come clean. I forgot the comedians name that he got killed. but hes a dirty dog. karma thats all I have to say about this smuck

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
30 July, 10:40
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
Bernie Mac

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
30 July, 05:40
Speaking of money.
Weird random thought…

7.30.22 > 10.4
10 4 Meaning = “Got it.”
IRS Form 1040 = “We’ll take that.”

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
30 July, 05:03
Lunev: former Soviet military officer, highest ranking GRU officer to defect from Russia to the US. What is a suitcase nuke?

https://www.investmentwatc...

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
30 July, 05:02
Buon Giorno VK - a lovely, heartwarming story💖✨

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
30 July, 04:54
Good afternoon, VK!
I like the last line in the video - "I've been looking for you for years man." Oh yeah, sounds like it is payback time!
*It was a tearjerker video though and I love nothing more than to give from the heart. 🌺

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
30 July, 04:41
sorry .. VK..😀