IAM threethree-Z @truthseeker3
16 July, 06:59
The metaphysical Kingdom of God, Heaven within, is located in the Right Hemisphere of the brain.
The 90% we don't use...
MEANING;
TITHE the 10% you do use, in meditation. Take the YOKE to bind together (Quantum entanglement) ie. YOGA
etymonline.com/word/yoke#etymonline_v_44487

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
30 July, 06:54
In response IAM threethree-Z to his Publication
I watched this movie sometime ago and this part always stuck with me, When it sticks im learning there is a reason.
https://youtu.be/tScLoKPI2...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Thanks so much for that clip, that was intense, right.
And Oh So True, this knowledge, once mainstream Christianity gets this... I think we will finally get our Heaven on Earth for real. As long as they keep believing it comes from the sky or die tryin', (Hope I was good enough) this world will stay the same.
Definitely a follow back! 😎⚡🗝
#WhenYaKnowYaKnow
09:08 PM - Jul 30, 2022
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
Only people mentioned by truthseeker3 in this post can reply
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
31 July, 12:49
In response IAM threethree-Z to his Publication
Absolutely i beleive it will be the thousand golden years ❤️🙏

31 July, 08:16
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
Beverly, it is not my desire that you should be led astray. We just debunked 1000years of lies that Heaven is within, not out there somewhere or a place we go when we die.
The 1000 years is not literal as well.
First we look up the word 'thousand' from Rev. 20:2 & 4-6 is G5507 in the Strong's Concordance
biblehub.com/greek/5507.htm
chilioi: a thousand
Original Word: χίλιοι
"Ten" in Scripture can already express the symbolic meaning "completely" "It is finished" Jn 19:30
Is all symbolic of profound meditation. When we have crucified the 5 senses, abandoned the flesh body, and enter Paradise. The 3rd heaven, or the Third Ventricle of the brain.
When we come out of meditation, The Devil, left brain is active, and we are again subjected to the accuser and it's lies... for a season.

This is a very basic reply, hopefully it inspires truth in you.
If you have a few moments...
https://youtu.be/cArsejMSq...
1 Hidden Meanings - YouTube

VISIT BILLS WEB SITEwww.hiddenmeanings.com