IAM threethree-Z @truthseeker3
The metaphysical Kingdom of God, Heaven within, is located in the Right Hemisphere of the brain.
The 90% we don't use...
MEANING;
TITHE the 10% you do use, in meditation. Take the YOKE to bind together (Quantum entanglement) ie. YOGA
etymonline.com/word/yoke#etymonline_v_44487
06:59 AM - Jul 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by truthseeker3 in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
18 August, 08:57
In response IAM threethree-Z to his Publication
This is all very fascinating. Bookmarking it all so I can reread to understand more. Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 August, 05:58
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
🙇‍♂️🙏🕊
Thank You Peaceful Warrior, for

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
30 July, 06:54
In response IAM threethree-Z to his Publication
I watched this movie sometime ago and this part always stuck with me, When it sticks im learning there is a reason.
https://youtu.be/tScLoKPI2...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

30 July, 09:08
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
Thanks so much for that clip, that was intense, right.
And Oh So True, this knowledge, once mainstream Christianity gets this... I think we will finally get our Heaven on Earth for real. As long as they keep believing it comes from the sky or die tryin', (Hope I was good enough) this world will stay the same.
Definitely a follow back! 😎⚡🗝
#WhenYaKnowYaKnow