Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
02 February, 10:46
We keep hearing something will happen"SOON" or all will be revealed "SOON", been hearing that word word for over a year now. I KNOW, many Anons have been waiting years, decades even. But seriously, why must we continue to use generic teaser words on posts? We the people are awake, we don't need bait/carrots dangled in front of us. We are holding the line by the skin of our teeth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joseph Garrett @Graytscott
I believe the answer for that is by promising something "big" around the corner will get people who might otherwise give up waiting and take action to wait just a little longer and before that date comes you put out another possible date. The newly awake have to feel this is all absolutely real and the veterans of researching these subjects must be convinced to keep going. I dont think there is a solution date. I think the pain will have to be ramped up on the lower classes before mass reaction point or country security event happens.
10:26 PM - Feb 03, 2021
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Graytscott in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Joseph Garrett, click on at the bottom under it