Danny Yoda @DannyYoda
30 July, 08:02
Alleged aircraft carrying Pelosi appears to be headed for Hawaii. Refueling? If I recall correctly, it’s about a 13 hour flight from Cali to Taiwan. If they land in Hawaii, it should take around 10 and a half hours to reach Taiwan after departing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
30 July, 01:39
In response Danny Yoda to his Publication
Do you have it's current location? I went on Flightradar24 and tried searching for SPAR19 but came up with nothing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
30 July, 01:40
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
I found this on Twitter. Is it true?

Danny Yoda @DannyYoda
30 July, 01:46
That is true. They killed the location of it, however, I sat and watched it land and taxi in Honolulu. It parked on the ramp by the air base before the feed dropped or the transponder was turned off.

I’ve been listening to ATC (Air Traffic Control) out of Honolulu, but haven’t heard any military callsigns request clearance to taxi for departures

🤷🏻‍♂️

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
I wonder if there are alternate tracking sites that will show it.
01:50 PM - Jul 30, 2022
In response Danny Yoda to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Pepe_T_ in this post can reply
Lily B.... @LilyB
30 July, 01:57
I have this tracking site bookmarked, but haven't spent time trying to figure it out.
https://globe.adsbexchange...

Danny Yoda @DannyYoda
30 July, 02:02
In response Lily B.... to her Publication
ADS-B is by far my favorite. The two main tidbits of info to know about it is the letter “U” & “H”.

If you press the letter “U”, it will display all government (& military) aircraft that currently have their transponders turned on.

The letter “H” resets the entire map. 👍

Danny Yoda @DannyYoda
30 July, 01:56
I’ve checked all of them, including skyglass with no results. **Also to clear something up I incorrectly said in my last comment, I haven’t heard any military callsigns requesting *taxi instructions* or clearance for departure.

Figured I’d go ahead and correct myself before someone else corrects me. 🙃🤣