Danny Yoda @DannyYoda
Alleged aircraft carrying Pelosi appears to be headed for Hawaii. Refueling? If I recall correctly, it’s about a 13 hour flight from Cali to Taiwan. If they land in Hawaii, it should take around 10 and a half hours to reach Taiwan after departing.
08:02 AM - Jul 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by DannyYoda in this post can reply
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
30 July, 01:39
In response Danny Yoda to his Publication
Do you have it's current location? I went on Flightradar24 and tried searching for SPAR19 but came up with nothing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
30 July, 01:40
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
I found this on Twitter. Is it true?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
30 July, 12:12
Is she planning on faking her own death...Maybe cut a deal with the White Hats...Maybe planning on her plane "going down" JFK Jr. style? Fake your own death...Turn states evidence...Go into protection and live your life out in exile? Get an antidote to the Booster? We can only guess ;)

Danny Yoda @DannyYoda
30 July, 12:21
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Excellent question(s). I’m fine with any of them. We need a webcam in hell to watch her burn. 🙃

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
30 July, 12:06
Did they stop for fuel, or to refill the liquor bar?

Danny Yoda @DannyYoda
30 July, 12:12
In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication
If she’s on that jet, probably both. 🤣. I’ve come across multiple people this morning saying that she was on that aircraft, but we’re approaching 3 hours now that they’ve been on the ground.

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
30 July, 08:09
she's gotta stop and give barry and big mike their cut of whatever booty she scavenged

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
30 July, 08:04
No one on the Right believes Piglosi has brains enough to fill a thimble.

Danny Yoda @DannyYoda
30 July, 08:06
In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication
I agree. Only reason I’m tracking this flight is because of the threats from China about firing warning shots or flat out shooting it down, which I doubt will happen. This is 2022, so nothing surprises me anymore 🤣