Danny Yoda @DannyYoda
30 July, 08:02
Alleged aircraft carrying Pelosi appears to be headed for Hawaii. Refueling? If I recall correctly, it’s about a 13 hour flight from Cali to Taiwan. If they land in Hawaii, it should take around 10 and a half hours to reach Taiwan after departing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
30 July, 12:06
In response Danny Yoda to his Publication
Did they stop for fuel, or to refill the liquor bar?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danny Yoda @DannyYoda
30 July, 12:12
In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication
If she’s on that jet, probably both. 🤣. I’ve come across multiple people this morning saying that she was on that aircraft, but we’re approaching 3 hours now that they’ve been on the ground.

30 July, 12:19
She's probably passed out under a Tiki bar on the beach then.

Danny Yoda @DannyYoda
I can’t lie. I would probably do the same. 🤣
12:22 PM - Jul 30, 2022
In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DannyYoda in this post can reply
30 July, 12:24
😆😎