Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
29 July, 04:48
Some day - people will understand.... I have no clue when????
@VincentKennedy @doqholliday @kimrunner @Cowboyw2b
Please share this picture it's important for the people that have studied history....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wandering Soul @astralshoes369
Eternally grateful my eyes were opened to watch all this unfold. Also, to have this platform AU where we all can come to get renewed after dealing with family/people around us who were not blessed like we were to come together and really SEE the wonder of it all. 👇🤣
02:07 PM - Jul 29, 2022
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by astralshoes369 in this post can reply
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
29 July, 05:57
In response Wandering Soul to her Publication
Love that addition - pack my bag lady.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
29 July, 05:55
So terribly cheeky funny to make a BIG point!
Many have not been aware of the hidden power of the Crown over the previous century! Glad those strings have been cut!

arba happihr @arba
29 July, 05:39
😂
hop, hop dear queenie, pick up the pace.😂

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
29 July, 05:37
🤣

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
29 July, 02:57
Perfect🤣

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
29 July, 02:56
😂😂😂😝