Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
TOMORROW is the 232 year anniversary of George Washington's election as our 1st President.
09:59 PM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
04 February, 08:21
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Today is my Birthday!! What a time to be ALIVE!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ezel 1 Samuel @Ezel777
04 February, 08:36
April 30, 1789 is when he was inagurated according to what I can see. Are you sure this photo you have posted is not photoshopped?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
04 February, 01:49
HOLY! 2+3+2=7 Highest spiritual #
February; 2 = heart, 4= stability and home.
2+4=6 represents family

Debbie Norris @TruthAlwaysWins
03 February, 11:06
Hey, @SeekerofTruth check this out!!!

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
03 February, 10:38
John Hanson was our 1st President. My Great Grandfather
Robert "The Chancellor" Livingston gave Oath to George Washington, along w help drafting Declaration of Independence, and Louisiana Purchase. My Uncle did sign Declaration.

Par Nelli @Parnelli
03 February, 10:18
1st POTUS =1
232 yr =7
17❤🐸

GrandmaK PATRIOT @PatriotGrandmaK
03 February, 10:14
HISTORICALLY SPEAKING we had 7 or 9 other PRESIDENTS befre Washington, including a black president. GW was the British Recognized MASONIC President . GOOD MAN but sent by the Crown at the time

Golden GoldenOQ @Goldenoq1
03 February, 10:02
Good day to announce our 19th...

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
03 February, 10:01
And our Boss is the 19th...! Let Freedom Ring!❤️🙏🇺🇲