Dimitri Anon @Spartan
Nice wrap-up video about Q and exposing the cabal for normies. 15 minutes.
11:29 AM - Jul 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by Spartan in this post can reply
Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
31 July, 06:04
In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication
BQQM 3
#BOOM 6
BQQM 9
#NCSWIC
#MEGA 🌎
#wwg1wga
God's Children of The Light
#Q is #Biblical

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
30 July, 02:43
Did Watters/Fox show that whole thing?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dimitri Anon @Spartan
30 July, 04:52
In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication
I don't know, but I doubt it. His part is only a clip from his show and the rest of this video is not done by him or FOX.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
30 July, 08:13

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
29 July, 07:04
Yes love it! is this on telegram?

Dimitri Anon @Spartan
29 July, 09:31
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
Yes that's where I downloaded it from. I don't remember which account though.

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
29 July, 06:37
Holy truth bombs Batman!!!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
29 July, 06:37
🍿

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
29 July, 04:04
❤ watch the 💧

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
❤ watch the 💧

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
❤ watch the 💧

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
❤ watch the 💧

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
❤ watch the 💧

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
❤ watch the 💧

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
❤ watch the 💧

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
29 July, 04:03
❤ watch the 💧

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
29 July, 02:40
What an amazing video! I will definitely be showing this to all my normie peeps. Thanks for sharing it here! 🐸❤️❤️🐸🙌

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
29 July, 02:21
goosebumps I am so proud of our patriots and if not for Flynn we would not have come together as warriors fighting for America, and the world. God bless General Flynn✅💪

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
29 July, 02:19
wow. really good!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
29 July, 02:18
Chills
History in the Making🔥

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
29 July, 02:15
Just beautiful!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 July, 01:52
sending love Patriot.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 July, 01:50
That was 👍 great. I pray that our service and sacrifice has been worth it and that GOD brings us over the finish line soon. That will be awesome.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
29 July, 01:50
🙏🏼🥰🇺🇸🥰🙏🏼