Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
I love AU, but I have to say constantly watching a circle spin drives me crazy.
10:46 AM - Jul 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
29 July, 05:47
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
The part about the spin
makes me work harder on my patients!
🤣😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kali Krause @KaliKrause
29 July, 05:46
The site has been quite laggy for 2 days. Kobayashi, you are needed as the site is whacky today

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (misfitspiel) can see their posts

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
29 July, 10:51
Think of it as a lasso rounding up all the Anons that are going to spread truth and love!

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
29 July, 10:50
🤣a lesson in patients my fren!
💛
https://youtu.be/ye27aIJD6...
The Hospital Visit | Mr. Bean Official - YouTube

Mr. Bean's hand is stuck in a tea pot so he has to pay the hospital a visit. He doesn't want to wait in line so he tries to trick the other patients into giv...

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
29 July, 10:48
i use it as a reminder to breathe deep … otherwise you instinctively hold your breathe which sux

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
29 July, 10:48
yes this world is crazy.