Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
29 July, 09:55
VK posted “_appy Fryday” and a video on TS that included a HOUSE exploding.
Time stamp = 8:38
Q838 = BOOM

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
some one special to some @godrus
29 July, 09:56
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Big Boom on Fryday?
Maybe from John Durham!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 @mars_1776
Indictments of HRC, Obama or those who directly worked for them like Jake Sullivan would be a boom.
10:12 AM - Jul 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by mars_1776 in this post can reply
some one special to some @godrus
29 July, 10:30
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Yes it would but I suspect those will come much later - like in October 2023 or thereafter. It seems that the charges and indictments are chomping up the tree of corruption, rather than going straight to the top. Building an undeniable case of clear corruption against the leaders. Meanwhile, areas of their control and corruption are getting cleaned up, bit by bit.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
29 July, 10:46
In response some one special to some to her Publication
Agree. That was why I added Jake Sullivan. I was thinking someone significant would make a boom

Pawns before Knights and Bishops
Queen and Kings last