Only people mentioned by MARYLKIRBYBRYANT in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
01 August, 07:14
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
ThanQ RFK Jr!!! ❀️ πŸ™ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jes King @jes_US
30 July, 08:49
the parents that went along with poisoning the children are child abusers....curtains without concession. No repent = no deal.
#IrateCOPARENT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
30 July, 04:24
Please end this vaccine program, cause so many children injured by these bad vaccines!
Look at this pic, this only a small exemple, in reality there arose over a 150 new diseases since the introduction of the vaccines! Including asthma and allergy for all kinds of particles.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
30 July, 02:29
yes those are words we the people are waiting for, the vaxx every single one, in a moment, abolished Forever, the children are Free, and so are the PeopleπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
29 July, 08:55
Yes, been praying for this for 17 yearsπŸ™

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
29 July, 02:46
πŸ™βœ¨πŸ•Šβœ¨

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

arba happihr @arba
29 July, 01:34
Money, Money, Money
CORPORATIONS hard at work!
Wait until people learn
They took jabs that were meant to kill.

Mask wearing people I do not understand.
It never made sense wearing a mask for a high contagious disease,
Bio hazmat suit is what is needed for a highly contagious illness
There would be NO big box stores open if this event were that dangerous.
This was a planned event!

Arbia Steinour @Arbia
29 July, 01:31
I'm glad we didn't vax ours

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
28 July, 08:52
Not as Much Big pharma as it is Genocide, IMO. 😬😑

Dear Reader @DearReader
28 July, 08:42
not enough people paying attention or able to find their critical thinking skills, sadly.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
28 July, 07:43
I M H O [they] i e "doctors" [hospitals] at this point have to play the game, knowingly or knot they know now! and (i was following orders is not going to make the ]Trip[ ) excesses
they r trying to save them selves , all that pushed the "vacs"
Its all about the cover up ./ saving their knowingly collective asses,/ medical systems js
Again I M H OπŸ€”πŸ˜³

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
28 July, 07:50
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
[[[[KNOWINGLY]]]]

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
28 July, 07:20
I think many know but can not come to terms with getting thier kids vaccinated from childhood. So rather than moving forward they just keepdoing it becuase its "easier" they " already have some vax's".

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
28 July, 07:18
Save the children