Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 July, 05:33
Did anyone ever tell you not to look into those magnifying mirrors because you will start fooking with your face?

Well I took it a step further. Got a microscope and been looking at my blood. Some things I am finding not liking much. Other things are blowing me away. For example as I was looking at my blood under the scope, my heart fluttered and I seen my blood move! I will be setting up some camera equipment to video all this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
THE REAL GHOST @RealmReaper777
Reminds me of when they examined Christs blood years ago.
When they looked at the sample
It was living
https://youtu.be/Wi2eFjnPQ...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

06:04 PM - Jul 28, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RealmReaper777 in this post can reply
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
29 July, 12:47
In response THE REAL GHOST to his Publication
🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 July, 06:46
Yes, His blood was alive, you are right.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
28 July, 06:28
Chills! Amazing! 🙏🙏

Ange Love @LoveM
28 July, 06:09
🙏🏻😭❤️