Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
🚨 This is what happens when Big Pharma takes over your government, media and education system.
04:07 PM - Jul 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Angel of the North @IT50US
28 July, 05:39
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
What a sick and disgusting agenda...and YOU PARENTS DISGUST ME FOR NOT STANDING UP FOR YOUR CHILDREN!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 July, 05:17
I wish I knew all of what I know today when they were babies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
28 July, 05:01
I was just talking about this with the mother and a friend the other day! Thanks for posting. Its crazy to see them all written out

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
28 July, 04:42
there is no way i woukd ever give my child or grandchildren those. my daughter is 24 now. i stopped giving her vaccinations at 10.

suZy Connolly @suZq14
28 July, 04:34
in 1982, UK children only received 7 vaccines by the age of 15. in your pic for 1983 the vaccines mentioned are triple vaccines, apaet from the last one, the amount for 2019 is alarming.

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
28 July, 05:12
In response suZy Connolly to her Publication
My children born in the UK... 83, 85 and 92 never had any vaccines, and hardly ever had need to visited a doctor for any reason. So I had no idea that doctors/nurses were pushing all this crap😨... 😡

Robert Travers @Robert1957
28 July, 04:11
Last time I got a vaccine was 1969. I moved to Puerto Rico and got 2 shots. I think one was for typhoid fever but don't remember. Haven't had any type of vaxx since.