WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
03 February, 09:14
💗💗💗
SANTA just announced that Kayleigh McEnany is JFK Jr's daughter in new latest SANTA SURFING Braodcast!!!

AND that Kayleigh and Sean McEnany's wedding dance song was The BEST IS YET TO COME!!!
💗💗💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WWG1WGA THEGREATAWAKENING @Brielle222
as much as i would love for this to be true , kayleigh was born in 1988 so she was 11 years old when JFK jr allegedlly died. meaning that he would of had to have her when he was 27 years old. Carolyn Bessette met jfk jr in 1992 amd married him in 1996. carolyn bessette was born in 1966 so that woukdve made her a mom at 22 years old in the year 1988 in which she had not met Jfk jr yet.
im not posting this to be negative about it, i too had gotten excited at the idea this could be their daughter so i did the research and realized time lines are off, not possible.
09:25 PM - Feb 03, 2021
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Brielle222 in this post can reply
Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
09 February, 11:35
In response WWG1WGA THEGREATAWAKENING to his Publication
Keep an open mind. The internet is always changed to protect those in government. Don't believe everything you read in yhe internet. Siri and the internet are programmed by humans. JFKJR is alive yet the internet says he died. Siri used to say he was still alive and now Siri states the date of his death. Therefore, anyone's birthdate can be altered to protect their true being and keep them anonymous. This was sowmthing that came up also on Twittet awhile back. 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 February, 09:34
💗🙏💗I really hear what you are saying... I wonder if it all could be optics? Or could she have even been secretly born before the plane crash??? I guess time will tell... but for now I am open to it being true.💗🙏💗

03 February, 09:29
But do any of us know when she was REALLY born?🙄 It would be a brilliant Q plan to change her bday as a way to keep her safe.💗🙏💗