Good Morning Patriots.

It's doGs world and we just visiting.
04:51 AM - Jul 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
29 July, 02:40
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
It sure is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
29 July, 02:36
lol. this post starts with its a dogs world and ends (last post so far) ends witth Fema coffins!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bryah Thorrn @Bryah
29 July, 01:55
Afternoon VK 😃
"Whatcha peeps?!!"

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
29 July, 12:58
you have a way with words Sir...

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
28 July, 04:37
Dogs R the best. Fuzzy professors of unconditional love.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
28 July, 04:39
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
Q 43
Resistance will be dealt with quickly.

Royal Avyon @finaldestiny
28 July, 01:50
I wonder what would be everyone's reaction once they realize and discover hundreds of alien life out there in the universe!!! Would you accept them?! Would you accept the fact that they are different from you?!

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
28 July, 02:01
In response Royal Avyon to his Publication
Is that why we are constantly being forced/trained to accept people with radical ideas/looks?? Transhuman, AI, aliens, nephylum could all be in our future.

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
28 July, 01:12
Great Morning VK! Proof you are correct lol.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
28 July, 11:50
Good Morning VK and all on AU ✨
Have an awesome day!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
28 July, 11:33
Mornin’ VK 🙏🏼🥰
Its definately doGs world! 🙏🏼
And #FamilyIsEverything ! ❤️

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
28 July, 11:17
The numbers are the key to everything- 391
Everyone will see, everyone will hear- 391
Who is reverse engineering the matrix- 391
That's right, I am el best Presidento ever- 391
Next time I'm in the friggin White House- 391
You're a good man John John and I love you- 391
The CIA tried to kill him two times and failed- 391

Wow religion you did it again, lie after lie- 391
Don't allow them to break the skin barrier- 391
The God I know is bigger than your books- 391
We are showing you who you are now- 391

The Best Is Yet To Come, V Code cracked, Checkmate- 391

I am grateful for finding out the truth- 391

It's 28 O' Clock/ to Q.

#KennedyVision

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
28 July, 05:09
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Think mirrir from a Q Clock stance. something big about to happen 3&9 or opposite. 2& 8, 1 & 7. Wonder if the missing 7 is his divine presence thats been forecast to happen from what ive been piecing together things these past few weeks,😗🙏❤️🇺🇲🙅

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
31 July, 08:56
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Let’s GO!!! Rip off the damn bandaid 🩹 - we Anons are standing at the ready!!! ❤️ 🙏 🇺🇸

WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC/1776

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
28 July, 11:09
Good morning VK & Patriots.

Happy Birthday Jackie Kennedy. She would be 93 today. She was the most beautiful, classy & gracious First Lady we ever had. Melania was very proud and just as beautiful, classy & gracious to carry on your torch. Two amazing women for sure. We will always admire you both. ♥️♥️

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACKIE KENNEDY!!!

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
28 July, 11:26
In response Lizard Acres to his Publication
What about Mike? Kiddddddding!!!! Just kidddding! LOL

LQve Trump @LoveTump
28 July, 10:52
Good morning VK

I feel a Good day today!

Quester215 ... @Quester215
28 July, 10:52
Oh my! How beautiful

Anne Kats @anneanon1
28 July, 10:48
VK God morning the world is a stage we are the actors movie almost over for some it will end good for others it will not . He that is in me is greater the he whos in the world . 🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
28 July, 10:30
Good morning ☀️

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
28 July, 10:22
Do I spy a king and queen?
In the end: Love Story?

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
28 July, 10:21
Beauties!
Thank you VK, good morning/good afternoon.

Life would not be the same without them.
Family is everything.

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
28 July, 10:15
Good morning frens

IAM threethree-Z @truthseeker3
28 July, 10:09
dlrow s'doG si tI
lessev eht era eW

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
28 July, 10:08
Good morning VK and AU.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
28 July, 10:06
Good morning VK.

Only followers of this user (Falcon77) can see their posts

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
28 July, 10:02
The alpha doG reminds me of someOne else.

Patriot America @Trump4us123
28 July, 09:52
My dog is my best friend! The older I get, I just want to be around dogs.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
28 July, 09:50
Good mornin' VK!

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
28 July, 09:46
GMVK!
I'm here to entertain my dog :)

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
28 July, 09:35
Those eyes!!!

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
28 July, 09:32
😇11 seconds long too!

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
28 July, 09:29
😎Great to see the Mrs.!!! Great Morning!!!

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
28 July, 09:24