Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
27 July, 07:54
I’m not one to ask for prayer, but my baby is headed to Europe, as a dad I leave it in Gods hand, but ask for prayer

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
27 July, 08:22
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Here is what I do to protect loved ones.
It's ok to protect loved ones without their permission, imo, but should not be done on stranger without their permission, imo.

Surround them with a bubble of energy which only allows in beneficial energy, and blocks all other energy.
Call upon 4 angels and station them to watch the loved ones flanks at all times, and protect them by all means necessary.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I prayed to Michael, since she’s a warrior
10:29 PM - Jul 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by Keeperoffools3 in this post can reply
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
27 July, 10:32
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
wait, are there girl Angels too? and where from?

27 July, 10:35
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
my girl shits railroad spikes, yet I’m scared to death

27 July, 10:35
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
my girl shits railroad spikes, yet I’m scared to death