⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
27 July, 08:31
From Liz Crokin's telegram channel.
To follow up on my last post, in 2018 a group of servicemen found evidence of an alleged sex trafficking camp that included a rape tree and an underground jail for kids in Arizona. The Sun did a fair report on this while Buzzfeed labeled this a conspiracy theory. Law enforcement was suspiciously quick to insist it was just a homeless camp and nothing nefarious. Ted Cruz confirmed last night these sites not only exist, they’re common. Maybe this story should be looked at again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
Veterans on Patrol. Michael Lewis. He is how I found Q! He does AMAZING things trying to stop the chold trafficking💖 The law stays on his ass. He has been put through HELL.
08:39 PM - Jul 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Patriot Divine @DivinePatriot
27 July, 09:33
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
He has been put through hell yet remains scouring the desert day in and day out despite all the attacks. He is a true and selfless patriot that gives God all the glory❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
27 July, 10:34
In response Patriot Divine to her Publication
Yes!!! Truly a man of God. I watched all his live stuff from the beginning. He is a badass! And he isn't scared of corrupt law! I have sent a few packages to him. Amazing work💖