⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
From Liz Crokin's telegram channel.
To follow up on my last post, in 2018 a group of servicemen found evidence of an alleged sex trafficking camp that included a rape tree and an underground jail for kids in Arizona. The Sun did a fair report on this while Buzzfeed labeled this a conspiracy theory. Law enforcement was suspiciously quick to insist it was just a homeless camp and nothing nefarious. Ted Cruz confirmed last night these sites not only exist, they’re common. Maybe this story should be looked at again.
08:31 PM - Jul 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
27 July, 10:16
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Early one morning, 2018 I and others got involved in a digital spread about the discovery of a trafficking tree, south Phoenix area on property owned by Cemex.. If I remember correctly... a Rothschild was mayor at the time. Within 5-6 hours, we had over 24k spreading the word. It developed into MANY traveling to the area, working down to the border to stop the trafficking... Stakeouts on mountains where trafficking maintained their activities. It was organized by faithful folks from the entire country. Many were chastised for their efforts to save the innocent. I actually had an appointment that afternoon, told them I was helping the effort, and with much disgust against me I lost that appointment with not one more word from the appointment. Boom... Income gone for helping the innocent. God Bless Those Folks Who Went Down There, And ALL Folks For Helping Many Various Ways. It ain't about me. It's about the children. It's about the ones ignoring the situations AND... Good v Evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Divine @DivinePatriot
27 July, 09:30
I watched this story unfold in real time. it was 100% a sex camp. Also they bulldozed the site days later. if just a homeless camp why the urgent need to destroy evidence and smear/discredit/bully/threaten those who fought for investigations?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
27 July, 08:39
Veterans on Patrol. Michael Lewis. He is how I found Q! He does AMAZING things trying to stop the chold trafficking💖 The law stays on his ass. He has been put through HELL.

Patriot Divine @DivinePatriot
27 July, 09:33
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
He has been put through hell yet remains scouring the desert day in and day out despite all the attacks. He is a true and selfless patriot that gives God all the glory❤️