Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
27 July, 01:07
🎄 Christmas in August
& President Trump’s return? 🇺🇸🦅

You mean it’s possible that
the LEGALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT
will finally be seated in his rightful office?
OMG. I can’t sit still 😹

7-6-22 Donald J. Trump TRUTH
…the Boeing 757 we campaigned on
for our big 2016 WIN.
Now it has been completely modernized
and renovated, and looks GREAT..
Coming back to the skies in the Fall of 2022,
👉OR MAYBE SOONER.
GET READY!

7-26-22 President Trump Speech
“You still need somebody in the White House
or it’s not gonna get done, can’t be done.
You need help
& I think that help will be forthcoming
👉& I think it’s gonna be a lot sooner than people think.”

Juan O Savin
“in an INSTANT
an INSTANT
an INSTANT
the whole thing reversed
INSTANTANEOUSLY.”
The Story of Esther, 17th Book of the Bible

@martingeddes
@sercorimo
@hyssop_cedar

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
I also remember in several of Juans videos he said we will be at a NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE, “with out hearts wide open and the doctor is squeezing our heart muscles so we survive, and we do survive but we have a long long road to recovery “. he also said we are in for an Esther moment . where something will happen and finally wake ppl up to theeir being an actually GOD who saved us . 🙏
02:48 PM - Jul 27, 2022
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sassyredhead in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
27 July, 02:51
In response Melissa Lee to her Publication
Juan is so brilliant.
Just dazzling 🤩🙏💞🕊️🤠🦅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
drew tyler @wncpattymillsriva
27 July, 03:16
its the Lord working through people, the holy ghost, like the antichrist spirit, can work through more then one person at a time. its not just one dude that will be the antichrist rising etc. just as it will not be just Jesus fighting at the end. Jesus was the physical manifestation of unconditional love and forgiveness. so Jesus coming to kill the antichrist literally could mean all of us forgiving all of [them] technically. let that bake your noodle. then apply it to so many other scenarios that match our current status to revalation.

drew tyler @wncpattymillsriva
27 July, 03:32
also trumps campaign texts, which are relentless, like him, so i forgive, but they are annoying as hell lol. twice today i got maga get ur popcorn ready.....thats q talk not maga talk. just a tiny observation to add to the pile.