Kim Runner @kimrunner
Interesting...I didn't think it was confirmed she was visiting...yet.

https://www.scmp.com/news/...
12:03 PM - Jul 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
27 July, 01:29
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
27 July, 01:27
Saw a twitt from Mike Pompeo offering to join her 🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
27 July, 12:57
This could be it, if there is any type of conflict between the USA and China watch money disappear from the markets within days, that would cause a bigger crash than 1929 & 2008, it would be utter chaos. Who would vote democrate in the midterms then? If McCarthy becomes speaker of the house and something happens to Joe, Kamala is not permitted to become President so McCarthy would go through by default, then he could announce GESERA and elections must take place within 180 days.... lots of moving parts here a bit like a chess game

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
27 July, 12:40
https://twitter.com/sleepy...

"Look Nance, I did that!"

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
27 July, 12:28
I have always wondered by members of Congress freely travelled to other countries on official business when we have a State Department that should do that. Seems like Congressman sticking their noses in where they don't belong.

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
27 July, 05:14
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
I have always thought the same thing. 🤷‍♀️

Mnp Sna @ms2021
27 July, 12:26

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
Hmmmm. Why would her visit be so important they are willing to raise tensions?

Photon 333 donated @Photon
29 - 13 = 16

7 + 16 + 6 (2022) = 29

Pelosi = 76 > 13

Just saying.

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
27 July, 12:24

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
27 July, 12:27
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
I think its very interesting that Taiwan itself was never mentioned in the Q drops.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
27 July, 12:14
I think navy would move that way based on China's comments mainly but would also be in response position if she does go and China makes good on their threats

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
27 July, 12:09

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
27 July, 12:07
There must be an event?
Sacrificial goat?
Maybe?

Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
27 July, 12:06
Remind me. Why is she going to Taiwan?

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
27 July, 12:11
In response Chesterton Lives to his Publication
same reasons why Pelosi goes to any foreign country. It used to be to set up kick backs for our foreign aid and make sure the laundry systems are running right. Now it's to hide past activities, threaten people not to disclose her (and ds) activities. Have the nano tech labs start shredding DARPA and DS involvement. You know her regular stuff