Only people mentioned by Q1776Q in this post can reply
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
27 July, 05:08
In response We Will Make America Great Again to his Publication
Wow…paying off witnesses to come up with stupid stories, comes at a pretty price for taxpayers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
27 July, 05:06
Bullshitting can get expensive

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
27 July, 01:36
Has VK ever Posted Simultaneous to Fake Biden Speaking?
VK=jfkJr=Biden
😷😉😂

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
27 July, 01:38
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
=Q+

I’m Just kiddin around

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
27 July, 05:12
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
I certainly hope not, my husband hates the current Biden. If I find out jr was playing the part, I would be very upset, my husband will not allow Biden to speak in our house. I would be missing History. 🤔

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 July, 11:05
merrick garland masonic lodge

27 July, 11:05
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Put that in search, and also his name and rotaries

27 July, 11:12
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Temple ESQ • Spring 2005
https://law.temple.edu › esq › Temple-Law-ESQ-Spring...
... for the Honorable Merrick B. Garland of theWashington D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals. ... Stafford is also a 33rddegree Freemason of the Scottish Rite.
FREEMASON