Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
26 July, 05:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
27 July, 05:58
In response Alexis Stefko to her Publication
I have believed this for a long time. My opinion is that the Mossad planted these bombs everywhere. Remember Urban Moving Systems, the people who were filming the fall of the towers? They were part of a network of moving companies owned by Israeli nationals. The majority of the companies were located in the NY/NJ area and north of Miami, Florida. They were frequently in trouble for not having the proper paperwork or for holding furniture hostage. I believe they were the ones planting the bombs. I did a huge amount of research about those moving companies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
I can not remember if I read it or seen a vid on these nu&es. But it seems they believed 9 or 11 of them were placed throughout the US in cities, 10 or 15 yrs ago. Also remember reading the thought they found them all. They were just not 100% convinced of it.
Monkey Werx has mentioned this at some point also. When he discusses the Sniffer planes doing their loops and search patterns over our country. As well the K-Pak containers could be anywhere.
Good post to keep in mind. Eyes wide open.
08:20 AM - Jul 27, 2022
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Only people mentioned by johnny1x in this post can reply
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
27 July, 08:37
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
Do you remember the ruckus at Sunspot Observatory, NM, when they evacuated the mountain? Their report was that China had hacked their computers or something like that. Why would they evacuate the mountain because of hacked computers? I believe they found a bomb or something there. I think it was in 2018. Well, in 2003, they had arrested some Israelis in a Uhaul truck in Cloudcroft, which is below Sunspot. They had expired licenses and a strange load of boxes. I believe they were turned over to the INS. A man in the area had written a newspaper article about it. I actually contacted him, and I asked him what the outcome of that arrest was. He said it was odd. No one ever heard anything more about it. I could see how those events could be connected. They may have been trying to move a bomb up to Sunspot at that time. It just made sense to me.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
27 July, 08:48
Yes I did hear the AZ story, not the other. What I will say is long before we were made aware of things, how many border crossings Souther or Northern could have been made by those seeking to do major harm to Us? Just waiting for the bell to toll and initiate? Not a great thought line to have each day, yet smart to pull out of the closet and give it some reconsideration from time to time. The world is a crazy place right now. Not to count anything out. It only takes one.
I want to believe its all good. But we know there is a scare evnt coming...

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
27 July, 09:36
Been considering were I may have first heard about these. I think it was Florida Maquis.
But it was a few years ago. Haven't listened to anything of his for a while, atleast a few years. He plays on the edge of things. but does give sources to back his stories. I've backed up from alot of deep digs. Enough out there. Obserrve and report now.
Lifes complicated at best some times.
I'm keeping it simple these days.