Only people mentioned by lovelexxxx in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
27 July, 07:37
In response Alexis Stefko to her Publication
Have often wondering if the Son Tay raid was about placing such nukes around; not rescuing prisoners.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
27 July, 06:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
27 July, 06:00
looking forward to the following.

* access to the documentaion if the threat if WH did not allow Byedone to step up.
* The documentation of if who sent full name and to who was it sent date and time.
* Location if each suitcase bomb, thier destruction circumference, date of each location discovery and date of each locations disarm.
* number if still unaccounted for suitcase bombs.

We have everything > this info should be there too.

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
27 July, 05:58
I have believed this for a long time. My opinion is that the Mossad planted these bombs everywhere. Remember Urban Moving Systems, the people who were filming the fall of the towers? They were part of a network of moving companies owned by Israeli nationals. The majority of the companies were located in the NY/NJ area and north of Miami, Florida. They were frequently in trouble for not having the proper paperwork or for holding furniture hostage. I believe they were the ones planting the bombs. I did a huge amount of research about those moving companies.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
27 July, 08:20
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
I can not remember if I read it or seen a vid on these nu&es. But it seems they believed 9 or 11 of them were placed throughout the US in cities, 10 or 15 yrs ago. Also remember reading the thought they found them all. They were just not 100% convinced of it.
Monkey Werx has mentioned this at some point also. When he discusses the Sniffer planes doing their loops and search patterns over our country. As well the K-Pak containers could be anywhere.
Good post to keep in mind. Eyes wide open.

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
27 July, 09:11
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
I believe that much of what has gone on in the US can be linked to actions of the Mossad in this country! Debbie Wassermann-Schultz's district in Florida was rife with Mossad agents. Not only were they moving items around the country through their moving companies, they were involved in many other things. I have thought that they were involved in the Parkland shootings. Also, do you remember Beranton Whisenant, a passport fraud investigator, whose body washed up on a Florida beach? They said it was suicide, but I think he found out there was a whole nest of Mossad agents with fraudulent passports. I think there is a connection between the Mossad and the Awan brothers. There was a Pakistani dictator named General Zia who was assassinated in 1988. He was supposedly killed by a man named Awan who had a Mossad handler. One thing that would really help us in this country would be to deport every Mossad agent.