Anger
Depression
Death
06:30 AM - Jul 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
27 July, 11:39
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
yet i feel there has to be hope for them Martin. Am 🙏🙏 the damage can be undone, at least for the innocents. ✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
27 July, 09:17
I pray God intervenes before the jabs cause the final intended stage. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
27 July, 09:10
I am helping so many vaxxed people around me right now. One had 2 clots removed from lungs, then spleen removal, 1 with lung cancer, one with clot removed in arm. All live next door. ALL VAXXED.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
27 July, 09:09
Shock.
Shock.
Shock.
Whatever the whitehats say after the shock they will swallow hook line and sinker.
Mouths open.
Hit me.
Give me more.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
27 July, 09:04
they will curse God, its their thingy Martin

Mary Kkk @Mary
27 July, 07:15
No jabbed person I know wants to admit it. Sad

Royal Raven @Royalraven
27 July, 09:24
In response Mary Kkk to her Publication
Several people I know say “I won’t be getting anymore.” They still refuse to see the evidence of how dangerous the jabs are and they never should have taken any in the first place. It breaks my heart that several of my loved ones got multiple jabs. By the grace of God a few didn’t get any, yet they still think they might. So frustrating!

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
27 July, 06:36
Sadly, that about sums it up...

Verily Chambers @Verily1
27 July, 06:32