Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 July, 11:43

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 July, 05:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Sometimes God is quite visual maybe voicing an opinion!

VK, I was thinking that we have a lot of ppl here on AU that are struggling beyond what most can imagine.

I mean most everyone gets stretched but we have family here that are in their cars homeless, struggling for electricity, basic needs.

I know they have had great success with the 11$ a month Tunnels to Towers and would not want to take on anything that involved, but unless things get way way worse, which they could, but until then Nana would not miss say $5 a week into a pot to help someone here once a week.

Is there something we could work out?
Do you think there are enough of us here that could spare 3$,5$ a week?
I mean that is a cup of coffee that wont even buy ya a burger anymore, but I would not miss it and if there were several of us those $ could mean a great deal for someone struggling in their car homeless for food and such.

What ya'll think?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
Sure. Got to make sure the place tjat holds the money doesnt do a Go Fund Me and refuse to give the money to the poor souls who need it.
05:53 PM - Jul 26, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cathyldup in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 July, 05:57
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
I have had good experience with the givesendgo ppl,
They even called to pray for the person that we were collecting money for.
Personally called, I missed the call but they left a prayer and I called her back and she just wanted to pray for him,

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
26 July, 06:03
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I heard good thing about that one. Let me know, i will give. 😊