Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
31 March, 07:13
Good Morning Patriots.

Starting to click.
Deliver us from the evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 July, 03:44
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Wow VK this is so good.
Do you know who the man is speaking it?
I would like to look up his work.

This is so true. Nana has told ppl since I was very young when they would say they dont believe in satan nor demons being real, I would always ask them, "Do you believe in God"?

They would say well of course and I would always say,
"Well if you believe in God how can you not believe that satan walks the Earth, rules the Earth as God told you?"

satan is not just a metapor, while some can not see the demons in as they walk in other dimensions, I can see them.

At times now they appear by the 1000s slamming up against what looks like a glass barrier unable to take space close to me.
Not even kidding. They have come thro at times.

I have know satan and his demons were very real most of my life.
When I was a kid I would pull the covers over my head at night to sleep in fear as I knew that they were the only thing my strong Dad & guns could not protect me from. Most vam

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Loxie Lou Davie @FoxieGrandma1
Check out the work of Paul A. Wallis on The 5th Kind!! He has written 3 books on Eden & since he is an Anglican Priest, he was able to go back to the original languages & ferret out the true meanings of the words. "It's a monstrous God we have created by mistranslation."
04:10 PM - Jul 26, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by FoxieGrandma1 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 July, 05:09
In response Loxie Lou Davie to her Publication
Nana has been in God's presence twice in my life and God is not a fear based entity the ONLY thing coming from God so strong that there are no human words to describe the love and goodness pouring out from him over me, so strong it seemed a physical thing to touch.