Good Morning Patriots.

Starting to click.
Deliver us from the evil.
07:13 AM - Mar 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
09 January, 02:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
if this is true how would one pray for good, for helping others, for healing of our nation

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 January, 02:43
i do not want to worship an evil false god. i am seeking as much info as you can give. bunches of us go to church. so does that mean the OT is partly false or all lies? did the satanic god hijack the OT and change it? or was it mostly written by the evil people. NT is about Jesus the Christ and His mercy, compassion, healing. surely that is true. this is a very delicate subject for So many

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
07 January, 09:36
Who is Yahweh?
Evil Old Testament God is Satan?

Jesus Exposes Yahweh as the Evil One:

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Storm Rider @Rider
07 January, 08:45
Amen 🙏

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
07 January, 08:01
😂✝️🙏❤️👍💥thanks for posting VK

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
07 January, 07:57
This is really well done.
Thank you for posting.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
21 November, 11:36

09 January, 02:46
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
i learned this in bible. is this not true? this is confusing so are there parts true and some untrue

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
22 October, 01:17
Satan deceives and gives death. Jesus gives Truth and Life. Jesus has overcome the world. He is the Way to the Truth that gives Life. It is our choice in whom we believe. One way leads to spiritual death, the other Way leads to spiritual, everlasting ( eternal) life. The true Way is real Life now and and everlasting life eternally. When we truly believe in all that Jesus accomplished for us, we cross over from death to Life! 😇

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
05 August, 12:43
Jesus bought it back from satan...here's the receipt.
Time to take possession!

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
27 July, 06:25
WOW!! That is POWERFUL!!🔥🙏

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
27 July, 05:08
Um--satan was never a god [little g]of anything except
over his jealousy and rebellious toward the true God...
satan is god of this world--[the system against Jesus/God]

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
27 July, 04:50
All of my Bibles say "deliver us from evil"

My Lamsa Bible, which was translated from the ancient Aramaic texts notes that "evil" refers to "wrong, wickedness, error"

I never heard "deliver us from the evil one" until I heard it in a Catholic church with my in-laws. Interesting that the Catholic church also omits the last line of the Lord's Prayer, which says "For Thine is the Kingdom, the Power and the Glory Forever and Ever. Amen".

IAM threethree-Z @truthseeker3
27 July, 10:18
Jesus said Thou shall not tempt the LORD thy God.
Reminder, your God is with you.

Jesus was not talking externally, but internally, where the kingdom of God is.

arba happihr @arba
27 July, 10:01
Satan is definitely ruining our planet, along with humans living on it
Whatever book "It" is in , "It" needs to be annihilated for the sake of humanity!
People have lost control of their minds due to this entity poisoning the people
The less fortunate neighborhood people are wearing masks!
Big Time!
The children wear theirs on their chin! Smart
This is a difficult site to watch because they can't breathe wearing that worthless garb
Possibly they have No internet only TV news to warn them.
Poor people ,lack of funding.
Stuck in mental slavery mode,
Love thy neighbor, no matter what color their skin is.
Skin color in SC can put you at the end of the line.
Government officials are not on team humanity in SC.
Local, state, federal All government agencies work for, "It" aka "THEY LIVE"

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
27 July, 07:52
Jesus is God come in the flesh... so by the headline text at the top of this video that would imply that Jesus and the Godhead is also Satan.

This is so far from the truth its preposterous and frankly blasphemous.

The headline implies that satan is the god of the old testament. That would mean thaat satan is the creator of this earth, and the souls that inhabit it. Do you honestly believe Satan has that kind of power? No he doesn't. He was a created being.

God of the old testament and God of the new testament are one and the same.

The speaker was stating Satan is a beautiful being. This is true. He isnt called the antichrist for nothing. He will come back pretending to be Jesus Christ. His parlor tricks will fool those that dont know Satan comes before Jesus.

Terri Patterson @Tpatter4
27 July, 04:11
I have been saying this for awhile now, its the only thing that adds up. God is love, where there is lifht there can't be darkness. God didn’t do all that stuff they claim he did. How could he by definition?

MLB Bell @MLBell4546
27 July, 01:48
Surreal

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
26 July, 06:59
in Jesus’ Name, Amen!

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
26 July, 07:04
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
AMEN!!! Deliver us from the evil one!

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
26 July, 07:04
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
AMEN!!! Deliver us from the evil one!

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
26 July, 06:33
lets SHOW them

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
26 July, 06:30
Did I trip and fall ... yea; I'll admit it !
Do I wish it wasn't so ... yea !

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
26 July, 06:19
Whoa! I started to pin back my ears when I read the title. Then I watched the video. Absolutely we can live it up and have anything we want on earth but when we take our last breath, we won’t like the consequences. Our choice. Not that life on earth is not enjoyable at times and there is beauty all around us! God provides what He knows we need. I am so thankful that God gave me free will to choose Him! I choose Jesus and eternal life in God’s Holy Kingdom! We are only here for a flash! Temporarily! Jesus will carry me through the storms and pain of this world and I will seek His Word and live! 🕊

doozier (OwO)7 @doozierthanthou
26 July, 05:54
fascinating in-depth video on this subject:
Who Is Yahweh? - By Israel Anderson - YouTube

https://IsraelAnderson.comhttps://AndersonDiscoveries.com

... Fighter @Fighter
26 July, 05:12
words
evil < > live
deliver < > reviled
ts: 7:13

Truth Spark @Sparks
26 July, 04:23
Just came across this and its worth watching if you havent already.

Outwitting the devil by Napoleon Hill

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
26 July, 04:18
Matthew 6:9-13
9 Pray then like this:

Our Father who art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy name.
10 Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
On earth as it is in heaven.
11 Give us this day our daily bread;[a]
12 And forgive us our debts,
As we also have forgiven our debtors;
13 And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from the evil.

Tabatha Roach @troachbooks
26 July, 03:57
Thank you! ❤️

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
26 July, 03:56
Very clear! Thank you.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 July, 03:44
Wow VK this is so good.
Do you know who the man is speaking it?
I would like to look up his work.

This is so true. Nana has told ppl since I was very young when they would say they dont believe in satan nor demons being real, I would always ask them, "Do you believe in God"?

They would say well of course and I would always say,
"Well if you believe in God how can you not believe that satan walks the Earth, rules the Earth as God told you?"

satan is not just a metapor, while some can not see the demons in as they walk in other dimensions, I can see them.

At times now they appear by the 1000s slamming up against what looks like a glass barrier unable to take space close to me.
Not even kidding. They have come thro at times.

I have know satan and his demons were very real most of my life.
When I was a kid I would pull the covers over my head at night to sleep in fear as I knew that they were the only thing my strong Dad & guns could not protect me from. Most vam

Loxie Lou Davie @FoxieGrandma1
26 July, 04:10
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Check out the work of Paul A. Wallis on The 5th Kind!! He has written 3 books on Eden & since he is an Anglican Priest, he was able to go back to the original languages & ferret out the true meanings of the words. "It's a monstrous God we have created by mistranslation."