Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Mickey Nabb @Mickeynabb
27 July, 01:32
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Yes! Good Lion TV also presented the old world maps in its 10 Ewaranon series. Long but once I started watching, I couldn't stop until I watched them all. The orphanages, where did all the parents go? The architecture that first floors were buried by mud/dirt? The maps, moon, and so much more. Can't wait to see the truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mickey Nabb @Mickeynabb
16 January, 11:11
In response Mickey Nabb to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
16 March, 09:35
In response Mickey Nabb to her Publication

Sam Brown @sambrown
27 July, 01:40

Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
26 July, 11:49
By far, one of my most favorite r holes!❤️

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
26 July, 08:34
I am trying to be open-minded and I pray for discernment so I may know the Truth so I may teach the Truth.
I find it interesting the Mayan and Navajo and EM Sun images show basically the same firmament and flat earth.

Read it from the bottom then up.

Jessi Doe @Jessi
26 July, 06:45
Do u think that is why they shifted the poles, to hide what is there under a wall of ice?

Hang Nail @1015SweetOnon
26 July, 06:15
Personally, I’ve been wanting to go On The Road To Shambala since I first heard Three Dog Night sing about it in the 70’s.
It seemed to be a place I could call home if I could just get there.
https://m.youtube.com/watc...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
26 July, 06:48
In response Hang Nail to his Publication
Never knew what they were singing about, just loved the song! 😆
I learn something new every day!

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
26 July, 06:08
Hidden North Pole is right. Ever try to google the North Pole. All they show you is the Artic Ocean. No ice shelf, nothing, nada. But there is a North Pole in Alaska and in Oslo, Norway.

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
26 July, 06:02
wow

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
26 July, 04:34
vk’s island 😊🙌

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
26 July, 04:05
Sounds familiar, maybe this is how you can enter.... A TEST

*I heard Admiral Byrd "was pure of heart" and that is how he was able to venture to the North Pole.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Riddle OV the Sphinx : The Neverending Story - YouTube

AtreyuA Tre' You

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
26 July, 03:39

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
26 July, 03:27
Then we also found Anon Island ... one of the 4 islands around the Rupes Nigra !!!

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
26 July, 08:28
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
Let's Go :)

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
26 July, 03:24
So many things to discover!