Mama Tee @MamaT
There is a WORD that is coming forth from prayer that many are receiving in their quiet time with God.

"HOT SPRINGS" 👀

If you didn't know, this may mean Hot Springs, AR where one of the deepest holes in the planet exists and we call it "Hell's Half Acre".

It's going to be in the news. God is going to reveal something from Hot Springs. Here is a blog about the Hot Springs

"Hell's Half Acre"

https://hotspringsar.us/
07:01 AM - Jul 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
26 July, 10:41
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
so interesting, ty for sharing

the other day, 'sparks' kept coming to mind,
in word, vision, sound, then the next day
started seeing the word on au feed,
think kim runner, for one, had it in a post

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
26 July, 09:23
This is incredibly interesting. Thank you. I was doing a dig on Doc Holliday yesterday too- a contemporary of Wyatt Earp. When Q said "Think Bigger", he wasn't kidding.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
26 July, 09:27
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Would be interested in what you find!

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
26 July, 07:19
Hot Springs, AR is known worldwide as a place of healing. MANY people have come from all around the planet to take part in bathing in the very hot waters that come forth naturally. Our Jewish Hospital in the city is one of the oldest in America. They are known for providing treatments related to the Hot Springs water bubbling from the ground. Treatment areas are built over the top of these fountains. Bath House Row was a Victorian era line of public bath houses created for healing in the turn of the last century.

TRUE STORY: I suffered with a soft tissue corn on my small toe that would not heal. It was caused by YEARS of wearing high heels and pounding hallways. We took a weekend trip to Hot Springs for a rest. It's famous for that. I was visiting a hot water fountain and sat down to touch the water. VERY HOT WATER. I felt lead to dip my hurt foot in it. I removed my shoe and did this a few times. Put my shoe back on and 3 days later the corn was GONE. Hasn't returned. HEALED.

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
26 July, 08:59
Thank you for this info. Have you heard or read anything strange about Eureka Springs? I visited a few times and definitely felt a dark vibe each time. It is absolutely beautiful, but gave me a very strange feeling.
That is wonderful your toe was healed! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Megan Ahrens @Betty45
26 July, 07:11
I live in Hot Springs 🤔..I have heard of this place, but have never been there.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
26 July, 07:23
In response Megan Ahrens to her Publication
I'm 1.5 hours northeast of you in Conway. I love Hot Springs on the surface. Everyone does. It does have a darkness about it that God plans to expose.