Mama Tee donated @MamaT
26 July, 07:01
There is a WORD that is coming forth from prayer that many are receiving in their quiet time with God.

"HOT SPRINGS" 👀

If you didn't know, this may mean Hot Springs, AR where one of the deepest holes in the planet exists and we call it "Hell's Half Acre".

It's going to be in the news. God is going to reveal something from Hot Springs. Here is a blog about the Hot Springs

"Hell's Half Acre"

https://hotspringsar.us/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
26 July, 07:19
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Hot Springs, AR is known worldwide as a place of healing. MANY people have come from all around the planet to take part in bathing in the very hot waters that come forth naturally. Our Jewish Hospital in the city is one of the oldest in America. They are known for providing treatments related to the Hot Springs water bubbling from the ground. Treatment areas are built over the top of these fountains. Bath House Row was a Victorian era line of public bath houses created for healing in the turn of the last century.

TRUE STORY: I suffered with a soft tissue corn on my small toe that would not heal. It was caused by YEARS of wearing high heels and pounding hallways. We took a weekend trip to Hot Springs for a rest. It's famous for that. I was visiting a hot water fountain and sat down to touch the water. VERY HOT WATER. I felt lead to dip my hurt foot in it. I removed my shoe and did this a few times. Put my shoe back on and 3 days later the corn was GONE. Hasn't returned. HEALED.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
Thank you for this info. Have you heard or read anything strange about Eureka Springs? I visited a few times and definitely felt a dark vibe each time. It is absolutely beautiful, but gave me a very strange feeling.
That is wonderful your toe was healed! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
08:59 AM - Jul 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jennifer_ojs in this post can reply
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
26 July, 09:06
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
I believe the entire state of Arkansas is dark and still amazing is that in how old she is? Her population isn't that large. Until Bill Clinton became President, Little Rock was a very small capital city compared to surrounding states. The climate of the state changed drastically at that time and Little Rock currently is NOT a place you want to live - and now it's twin city, North Little Rock is just as bad.

Politics of the Elite have always controlled Arkansas since the Civil War. Eureka Springs is mountainous and holds a lot of underground tunnels like Hot Springs does. There is occult practices there in the city and the overall lifestyle of it's downtown members is witchcraft.

God surely will have His day in the state of Arkansas.

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
26 July, 11:39
I grew up in the Ozarks - on the MO side. As a child, Branson had a very different feeling than it did as time went on. It matches up to the Clinton time period you are talking about too. Cathy O'Brien discusses this in her book as well. It changed Branson so much. I can look back now and see the changes that were happening. Eureka Springs had an eery feel to me. While I loved the beautiful buildings and topography, you could feel a very dark vibe. I later visited as an adult that was awake. I could see the masonic symbolism all around. And the bath house totally creeped me out. It really makes you wonder what has been happening under those mountains. I have certainly read a lot! I spent most of my adult life living in Europe. I felt those same weird vibes in different cities, especially the last little town we lived in. I know that is a sign from God. He always lets us know what is off - if only we are in tune enough to listen.