JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 July, 09:46
Why does Kobayashi @administrator have only 12,000+ followers? We wouldn't want to miss anything from the Tippy Top. I love and support the effort of Truth Social and those of you that are doing your part there but I don't think that Donald Trump had us in mind as his target audience. I might be wrong. For me and for now at least, this IS Anon Island. This is where it's Habbening. It's 55 O'Clock.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 July, 12:31
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Please don't get me wrong, Nana really is not so much scared of much that can happen to me in this Earth suit, so maybe the word scared is the wrong one to use.
But I really spend a lot of time considering and manifesting the future for real.
While I see a lot of ppl thinking that once we get past this precipice and the rest that are going to wake up do, and we start over, that it is going to be this really easy peasy thing.

I have spent some time listening to chat rooms of Patriots and other platforms, and I am telling you we have a hard row to hoe.
EGOS are still in full force bloom! In fairness many well intentioned ppl in take over to help mode also.
There are alot that still think that their way is the only way and want to bend everyone else to their way to move forward to fix this.
Point is they do not yet understand how this has to work, we got to here by those means and we cant trade one master for a less evil, well intentioned still "master".
New word, "Commuicatio

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
25 July, 04:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
The only path forward for Patriots is self-governance.

I follow my intuitive guidance.

People who want power over others I am allergic too.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Well hi there been missing you, idk why you are not showing up in my feed.
Nana agrees, and I really believe we will have the path forward to do this once we remove the fight or flight daily survival stress for basic needs, food, shelter, health.
This will remove so so much of the competition for survival and free up the imagination process and want to help others as well.

Other species on other planets have accomplished this so I see no reason why we can't.

Eventually Nana feels the same way as Simon Parkes we will get to a place where the news is mostly all good news. That good news will be our preference.
News of ppl helping save others and new that makes us feel good instead of negatives.
11:18 PM - Jul 25, 2022
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
26 July, 12:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I'm here daily😘, I post more in comments than on my page. If some anons think they are going to tell other anons what to do after the fall of the cabal, I just think that is funny. Most are working on self-sufficiency right now and realizing we need to back away from control structures and systems as much as possible.

Power typically either corrupts or attracts the corruptible. Has it ever worked?

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
26 July, 03:33
me too… for me it has never been about my following or my posts.. I post more under others posts and share others posts … we belong together … we support, love, and listen to others . love is about being there lovingly and silently strong for the group. Intel comes from the few that know .. we share that intel.

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
26 July, 03:33
me too… for me it has never been about my following or my posts.. I post more under others posts and share others posts … we belong together … we support, love, and listen to others . love is about being there lovingly and silently strong for the group. Intel comes from the few that know .. we share that intel.