Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
tomorrow is a personal presipice for me, in my personal life. i feel as if everything is on the line. please pray for my family. i love you all
10:56 PM - Jul 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by Missunderstoodcw in this post can reply
Danel Groenewald @Danny777
26 July, 01:09
In response Carla Williams to her Publication
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
26 July, 12:22
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J J Larr @3JJL
26 July, 12:20
Praying for you and your family.
🙏🙏🙏

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
26 July, 12:16
Sending prayers and hugs🙏🤗💗

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
26 July, 12:12
My prayers and love are with you Carla. May GOD always be with you and give you comfort.

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
26 July, 12:10
Sending you and your family lots of love and prayers 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
25 July, 11:59
sending good vibes
love
prayers

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
25 July, 11:55
sending prayers! 🙏🙏🙏

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
25 July, 11:54
Sending prayer’s 🙏🙏🙏 God Bless

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
25 July, 11:54
💚🌟💚

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
25 July, 11:45
thank you frein. it means everything to me right now