Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
24 July, 04:19
What could this be? Some claim fishing boat lights. What do you think?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
24 July, 04:26
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
24 July, 04:59
In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication
What if…

Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
24 July, 05:16
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
and. . . . . . . . . . . .

what if we were able to win surf to Australia from the United States or take a kayak to Hawaii from California 🧐

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
Hey, I am keeping an open mind until we get the actual truth.

The one thing I struggle with is the literal interpretation of what the Bible has to say, because that makes our world little more than a glorified ant farm that was dropped into an aquarium.

You’ll have to excuse me if I resist the idea of trading a Cabal version of a prison to the Bible’s version.

A prison is still a prison.
05:58 PM - Jul 24, 2022
In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason Webber, click on at the bottom under it