The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
24 July, 07:05
“Surely his salvation is nigh them that fear him; That glory may dwell in our land. Mercy and truth are met together; Righteousness and peace have kissed each other. Truth shall spring out of the earth; And righteousness shall look down from heaven. Yea, the LORD shall give that which is good; And our land shall yield her increase. Righteousness shall go before him; And shall set us in the way of his steps.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭85:9-13‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
24 July, 07:37
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Thank you!!!!! I needed to read this because I am going through rough times. Over 5 years of dental problems and as I sit here with yet another sore mouth and read your post, hope again has risen in my spirit. All it took was your post. Thank you again because, the LORD IS GOOD!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
24 July, 08:49
In response Marla Komoroski to her Publication
Been dealing with dental abscesses for the past almost 2 years. Some in teeth with root canals. Need them all removed but I dont dare until this storm passes. Changed my toothpaste to this. Actually really good. Also handle flair ups with a little colloidal silver, oil of oregano & nascent iodine. I have to dilute them in my mouth with 2 oz liquid because the Oil of oregano is VERY strong. God bless you.

Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
It isn't the toothpaste that is the problem. Long story and old lady ... I wanted false teeth years ago and was told by my dentist at the time "we don't do that." Coz... he wanted to cha ching me to death. Still want the false teeth but we'll see.
11:17 AM - Jul 24, 2022
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SissyGirl in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
24 July, 11:28
In response Marla Komoroski to her Publication
I know. Same problem. I have tried to get 3 or 4 different dentists to pull them and they wont. want to do more crowns & 💩! In teeth that already have root canals & crowns! All about the 💵!
This tooth past has herbals that help the health of your gums. plus i can honestly say it is getting my teeth whiter.