Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
Havent seen this vid before, sorry I dont know the source.
10:16 AM - Jul 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by Awake_Elf in this post can reply
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
28 July, 11:08
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
I even heard from a fire fighter that he heard bombs go off.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
26 July, 08:48
I've seen this make the rounds
The way I understand it that was a news helicopter on site
There was mention it was the CBS local affiliate but I couldn't say for sure

One thing is for sure, no plane hit the tower

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Baba Yaga 67 @mbarnes
26 July, 04:54
look mummy, there's no plans up in the sky.

Mike Anon @Mike314
26 July, 04:16
No evidence at all of a plane hitting either tower, no evidence of a plane crashing in Shanksville, and certainly no evidence of a plane hitting the Pentagon.

It's all lies.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
26 July, 04:27
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Scary part is still.... where are the people from the planes?? Antartica? A Crazy Similation on a remote land outside of the Ice Wall? Where?

Baffling! 😢

Robert Franz @afsocrob
26 July, 04:35
In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
26 July, 03:02
Plane, what plane? My fellow New Yorkers....WAKE UP!!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
26 July, 03:00
During the September 11, 2001 attacks, 2,977 people were killed,

To date, the bioweapons Vaccine terror attacks have killed over 27,000 Americans so far and that is just what has been recorded not including the injured.

Remember the horror and shock and the need to get revenge on the "evil doers" after the 9/11 attacks? Remember how many were afraid to travel and fly in planes for fear of being killed in a terror attack?

Now they line up to be killed by one. SMH

They have gotten much better at making the public apathetic to being attacked, terrorized, murdered for profit and genocided for control. We even have radio and TV commercials encouraging it.

They also did a fairly impressive job of making healthy people the enemy. Wow

Sick upside world. Where is the public outrage over the genocide jab?

All I can say is that anyone still using fluoridated toothpaste should throw it in the trash. I don't how else to understand this other than through subtle forms of mind c

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
26 July, 02:54
This is the best one I've seen yet. I've been telling friends and family for years....NO PLANES.

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
26 July, 01:38
9/11 Dr Judy Wood Where did the Towers go

https://youtu.be/M_pLOvvUp...
9/11 Dr Judy Wood Where did the Towers go - YouTube

Watch the attached playlist for a full exposé of the events of 911, including significant information which shines new and amazing light on the cover up leav...

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
26 July, 01:29
WTC Building 7 Too[.]

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
27 July, 02:05
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Just for you - Larry Silverstein - Pull It. He is talking about WTC 7.
I have no clue why I can still find this on YT????

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
26 July, 11:04
Maybe if we had “magic glasses,” we could even see a plane!

Oh wait… 😉

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
26 July, 10:39
The person speaking doesn't even sound like it bothers her that the buildings were hit (exploded). She speaks as though it's just another day in the city!!!!! SICK!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
26 July, 09:53
The reaction of the woman is very strange to me. It's not normal plus what I don't understand about the no planes theory is my Aunt saw a second plane hit from her office window. Do I believe that the buildings were controlled demolitions? Yes, I do. Do I believe that if there were planes they were remote controlled? Yes, I do. We need to get more feedback from those who were there that day.

Not Important @Notimportant
26 July, 11:13
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
blue beam technology ...lots of these on you tube & explanation on how tech works - cell towers

theres also a video that only aired once of "missle" hitting pentagon.

the night before 911 Donald Rumsfeld announced...
https://www.911facts.dk/?p...

so many pieces to that HUGE CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY (false flag)

https://m.youtube.com/watc...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Only followers of this user (Gramma52Lovey) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 July, 09:46
Because there were no planes!

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
26 July, 09:39
KITE(PLANE).MUST.HIT.STEEL

http://www.designation-sys...

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
26 July, 10:00
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
this kills my soul to the core

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
26 July, 09:32
just want to know the irrefutable truth!

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
26 July, 09:31
Where’s the plane?

lee webster @themancalledsunday
26 July, 09:26
never forget.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
26 July, 09:18
Bush Jr and Sr, Cheney and Rumsfeld and others are responsible for 9/11. Sickening!!! 9/11 is the true birthday of Jesus which is the reason they chose that date. May Almighty God bring justice to all who were involved in that heinous act against America and humanity!!! 🇺🇸 ❤️ 🙏

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
26 July, 04:41
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
On Sept. 10, 2001, then-Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld announced that $2.3 trillion had gone missing at the Pentagon. He made a statement blaming the corrupt and inefficient bureaucracy for these funds vanishing essentially into thin air.
9/11/01 a vanishing plane went into the Budget Office of the Pentagon and guess what, the records were destroyed. No plane found, no plane parts recovered. The plane made a small hole half the size of a planes nose into that office.
Its like a well planned records heist.
Trillions vanished, then the records vanished ✅incredulous. Talk about diversionary smoke screens!!!!! No investigation was ever conducted. The clowns🤡 of Deep State are bad actors, bad videographers and bad liars.

Diana Sevilla @mynena
26 July, 05:21
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
while vengeance is not mine, I wouldn't mind getting a glimpse of justice to all those complicit in the COVID fraud.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
26 July, 09:15
No Plane(s)... that should say all we need to know..😠

Only followers of this user (Gramma52Lovey) can see their posts

Sam Brown @sambrown
26 July, 08:51

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
26 July, 09:04
In response Sam Brown to his Publication
So heartbreaking, I have wondered if the 'official' truth coming out about this would be the first big thing to wake the masses.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
27 July, 12:51
In response Sam Brown to his Publication
'Controled demolition', that is what Danny (explosive expert) from Holland told us, but he died in a mysterious car accident in the Netherlands, (Zeeland)... some weeks afterwards.

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
25 July, 12:28
You are right. I haven't seen this footage either. My guess, it's from a news copter - probably zoomed in and several miles to the north.

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
25 July, 08:09
Super alloy jet engines do not "evaporate".

Back to the Future @Backontrack
25 July, 08:07
CGI
Everything we see on TV is a lie.....
Mind fooked.

El- Jimius @JimiusMaximus
25 July, 07:47
makes you wonder how many people seen what actually happened and then saw the media footage and were totally confused

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
25 July, 08:07
In response El- Jimius to his Publication
TV/news is brilliant at hypnotising people - I am not surprised if many saw it with their own eyes only to believe the news was factual.

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
24 July, 10:20
So many lives lost. No plane! We were all duped..